Evergreen Garden Multi-Color Wooden Hanging Bee House Habitats, Set of 3
Brand: Evergreen Garden
- Give backyard bugs a place to nest or hibernate during the cold winter months with this wooden insect habitat garden stake
- Crafted from durable wood and includes multiple compartments for critters to comfortably live in
- Metal hanger is attached to the top of the hotel, making it easy to hang from a branch or post with the help of a hook or nail (not included)
- Place the habitat house close to flowers, plants, or trees to ensure the bugs have a food source.
- Set includes 3 uniquely colored bee houses; each measures approximately 5.5 x 7.75 x 4.5 inches
Publisher: Evergreen Enterprises, Inc.
Details: Give backyard bugs a place to nest or hibernate during the cold winter months with this wooden insect habitat garden stake. Houses like these are popular among gardeners because they encourage insect pollination. The tall, thin habitat includes multiple compartments for critters to comfortably live in.The wooden stake can be inserted directly into the ground. Installation is easiest when the soil is moist. If your yard is too dry, add 1 gallon of water to the area and let it soak in. Light assembly is required. Place the habitat house close to flowers, plants, or trees to ensure the bugs have a food source. Evergreen Garden's habitat houses provide bees with cover and a safe place to raise their babies. Place a bee habitat house in your yard, and the buzzing beauties will repay you by pollinating your vegetables, fruits, and flowers. Installation Guide Proper placement is key to the success of a bee house. Keep the following information in mind before installation. Securely place the bee house on the east or southeast side of a building, tree, or fence. Put the house in an open area that receives plenty of morning sunlight and is close to a water source and flowers or plants. Avoid putting in an area with a lot of wind. Install about three to six feet from the ground. Care Instructions. Clean the bee house once a year to prevent mites and pathogens from building up. Make sure all bees have been removed from the habitat before taking inside. Soak in warm soapy water and scrub with a soft brush.